Camco Water Bandit -Connects Your Standard Water Hose To Various Water Sources – Lead Free (22484) – Camco’s Water Bandit connects your standard water hose to would-be-unattachable water sources. One end connects to a standard water hose, via a brass, male, standard water connection. The other end – a highly -flexible, silicone-polymer sleeve – stretches to fit over the end of virtually any standard water source; those with damaged or stripped threads and even to water sources with no threads at all.
- Connects a hose to unthreaded faucets or those with stripped threads
- 3-1/4″ long and attaches to any standard size faucet
- Stop wasting water due to poor connections
- Not intended for use under pressure
- Compliant with all federal and state level low lead laws. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372
- Quick and easy installation – just slip over damaged faucet and screw hose on threaded end
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Connects to damaged or thread-less faucets
- Perfect solution for leaky hose connections
Stop Leaky Water Connections
Leaky hose connections can be annoying, messy and wasteful, but they are also preventable with Camco’s Water Bandit. A faucet with damaged threads can mean constantly muddy conditions around the faucet and can cause you to get wet each time you turn the water on. The Water Bandit solves these problems and many more.
Connect your hose to the Water Bandit by screwing the hose onto the threaded brass end. Then simply slide or twist the rubber end of the Water Bandit onto the leaky faucet or water connection until it is fully attached. It’s that easy.
You can even connect Water Bandit to a standard unthreaded faucet to refill your fresh water tank. Connect Water Bandit to your fresh water hose, slide over the threadless connection and you’re ready fill.
Works With Many Types of Faucets
Water Bandit quickly connects to most standard hoses. It will work with damaged or stripped faucet threads and even faucets with no threads at all! NOTE: Discharge end of hose must remain open while in operation. Water Bandit is not designed to hold back pressure. Never leave Water Bandit connected while unattended.
Not intended for use under pressure. Keep the other end of your water hose open or the pressure will pop the Water Bandit off the spigot.