BOOK AN RV CONSULTATION
WHAT ARE RV CONSULTATIONS?
RV consultations are a great way for you to get your specific build, design, or lifestyle questions answered. In each one-hour video/phone chat session, I offer advice and resources that will help you make your RV dream into a reality. Learn from my mistakes and streamline your process of going RVing part-time, full or just for the weekend!
I grew up with a pop-up camper in my backyard. Had a motorhome when I was in high school and bought my first RV 3 years ago. Since then I’ve towed travel trailers and even turned one RV over! Thank goodness for RV insurance. Dealt with warranty issues, shotttty sales staff and learned what it’s like to live in a van. To learn more About Me, click here.
HOW RV CONSULTATIONS WORK:
I will connect with you via a Skype video chat,* streaming from my own RV to give you a tour and visual references. I will answer your questions, showcasing examples in my own RV. Consulting chats will last up to one hour.
*A phone call (or other media communication) can be accommodated if preferred.
$45 per 1/2 hr OR $60 per 1 hr session
*Payment made via credit card, PayPal, Venmo, or Ca$h Application
EXAMPLE QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK:
Below are a few questions that have been asked during my consultations. Of course, you may ask anything RV related, and I will do my best to give you a detailed and informative answer.
- What would you do differently in your build?
- How do you like your specific RV gear & appliances, do you suggest certain brands?
- I plan to travel with my RV, do you have suggestions for saving on fuel or other resources?
- How do the utilities work off-grid?
- Can you explain your solar system/plumbing /greywater?
- What is your favorite part of RVing?
- How does the electricity or water in the RV work?
- Explain how often you change/empty your propane tanks/ toilet / fresh or grey water tanks?
- How do you do laundry?
- What does RV living cost?
- Where do you go to get water, electricity, dump or find fuel?
- What do you think of slide outs? Fold down porches? Gas vs Diesel RVs?
- What is your parking situation?
- Do you have suggestions for finding parking?
- How did you downsize?
- How do you winterize for your climate?
- Can I see your closet?
- And more!